CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Birthday Recap

My 26th birthday was the best yet. (I know that I say that each year - and I hope that it always holds true). The day started with a myriad of e-mails, text messages, Facebook, and Myspace comments all wishing me a very happy birthday.

For lunch, I donned my cutest outfit (denim skirt, yellow tank and white cotton cap-sleeved jacket) and met Lane and Stephanie for lunch. Lane even bought me a chocolate chip cookie and sang to me - in the middle of Subway. After lunch, I went to my parents where there were more cards and gifts. After work, M came home with a GORGEOUS bouquet of a dozen white roses and the sweetest card ever. Then we went swimming with his nieces. It was nice to be in the cool water.

After swimming, M and I went to my parents for cake and ice cream. Overall it was a wonderful day!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Glad you had a wonderful day!