CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

HYC Week 31

Between my 2 birthday dinners, the birthday cake, and TOM - I decided to skip the weigh in this week. My clothes are still loose - so I know that I have not gained any weight (or at least a minimal amount at best). I will hit the scale again next week. Let's move on to the goals.

Last week:

1) 4 Turbo Jam workouts - I did 3 out of 4 workouts. But on the plus side, I had 2 other aerobic workouts.
2) 2 lifting workouts - Travel and work related issues kept this from happening.
3) Drink 8 glasses of water - I did this every day. 9 days and counting without Diet Coke.


This week:

1) 4 Turbo Jam workouts
2) 2 lifting workouts
3) Drink 8 glasses of water
4) Run at least once.
5) At least 1 other aerobic workout (other than Turbo Jam or running)

Happy Hump Day!

1 comments:

K @ Running Through Life said...

Good luck on your goals for this week!