CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Biggest Loser Blog Edition

Last week, I signed up for Angie's Biggest Loser Blog Edition. When I told a close friend about it, she rolled her eyes and said "Why, you are not overweight, what's the point?"

No, I am not overweight. But I am not happy with the number on the scale or the way I look in the mirror. I have been working on changing both these things for quite awhile. And for a time, I do good - I eat right, I workout, I see results. And then I let other things get in my way. "Work is too crazy". "I am too tired". "I am sick".

One day turns into two and then it is a month of no workouts. One bad meal choices, turns into a total splurge day, then a week and then 5 more pounds on the scale. I am tired of yo-yoing.

And I think this challenge is going to help me get to where I want to be.

0 comments: