CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Countdown to Vacation

On Friday, M, his family, and I will all pile into a 7 passenger RV and make the 17 hour trek to Texas. We will spend a week taking in the sites, sounds, and things that make Texas what it is. But before I can get there, I have a massive to-do list that has to be finished:

Wash, dry and fold 3 loads of laundry
Help M pack
Finish packing my last minute items
Vaccum living room
Vaccum bedroom
Bath Bailey
Pack Bailey's dog food, treats, toys
Take Bailey to Mama's for the week
Clean guest bath
Sweep and mop kitchen
Sweep and mop utility room
Go to Savannah to pick up R.V.
Work

Hopefully I can get it all done in the next 48 hours. But that doesn't leave time for much of anything else - especially blogging. I will post when I return vacation.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Have a great vacation!