CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 29, 2008

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions

It has been a busy Monday morning. I woke up early, logged onto the Internet, and got an e-mail from a friend telling me that Wachovia has just gotten bought out by Citigroup. This prompted me to consider closing my Wachovia account. I haven't been happy with the service for quite awhile, and this was the final straw.

But where do I go if not with Wachovia? Another national bank? A regional one? Or something smaller, a locally owned bank?

On top of all that, I have to figure out the following:


1) What color am I going to paint M's kitchen?
2) Do I have enough time during my lunch hour to mow the back yard AND go practice my tennis game?
3) If, I do one or both of the things in question two,when am I going to eat?
4) More importantly, what I am eating for lunch?
5) When am I going to take care of my banking issues (i.e. make a withdrawl, transfer the funds to new account, set up new automatic bill pay)
6) I need to start thinking about the things that I am going to take with me for my week long work trip to Atlanta

Needless to say my head is swimming at the moment. It's gonna be a busy week.

1 comments:

Diana said...

Thanks for your post on my blog about binge eating. I never talk about it, to anyone except for one of very best friends. She sympathizes but can't quite relate. I feel like I've come out of the closet admitting I have this problem to the entire world.

Tonight I'm going to really focus on not binging. If I wake up at 11pm like I've done every night for a week now, I'm not going in the kitchen. My plan is a hot bath and a book, plus a big glass of water. We'll see how it goes.

I just got back from Atlanta last week. Unfortunately, I didn't get to see much except for our hotel (it was a conference) and the airport. We stayed at the Intercontinental in Buckhead. It was beautiful there. The second day we had lunch outside and the flowers and the sun were spetacular. I wish I could have stayed longer and seen the sights.

Thanks again! It's nice to know I'm not alone in this. :)
Diana