CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 26, 2008

Fabulous Friday

It is Friday....only 3 more hours in my workday. And I've had a lot to be happy about

1) Getting to sleep in today (for the past 3 days I've been up at 6ish. I slept in till 8 today).

2) Met M for lunch.

3) Yummy Chicken Enchiladia Soup at lunch.

4) All my housework is done....which means I can work in the yard tomorrow.

5) I have the girls (Stephanie and Lane) coming over to lift ater work.

6) M and I are hosting a Wii party. Guest list includes: M's brother (Jason) his wife/my best friend Lane, our good friends Stephanie and Rusty, M's two nieces Lacey and London.....and the four legged guests Bailey (our pup), Boss (Lane and Jason's boston terrier) and Rex( Stephanie and Rusty's American bulldog). While the human's play inside, the boys will be in the backyard playing with the ropes, sticks, chew bones, and each other.

What has made you happy today?

0 comments: