CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

HYC Week 37

It has been quite awhile since I checked in with the Healthy You Challenge. I would like to tell you that I have managed to stay on track, follow my meal plan, and exercise regularly. I would like to tell you that I have continued to eat less, move more and that it has resulted in weight loss. But I can't. Because I haven't.

Somewhere along the way, I have let - work, friends, family, life in general - get in the way of my pursuit of a healthier me. I have excuses for why I haven't worked out consistently. "I've been traveling a lot for work", "My workout partner cancelled on me", "I was sick". But that is all they are excuses.

Last week, I was on vacation with M and his family. And I managed to work out for 4 days straight. If I can do it while on vacation, then I can make it a priority in my everyday life. So here I am, recommitting to pursue a healthier me.

This is my plan for the week:

Monday - Lift w/ M and 20-30 mins of Turbo Jam with Lane. (Done)
Tuesday - 30-40 mins of Turbo Jam with Lane.
Wednesday - Lift w/ M for 1 hour.
Thursday - 30-40 mins of Turbo Jam with Lane.
Friday - 30-40 mins of Turbo Jam with Lane.

Other goals:

1) Eat between 1300 - 1900 calories per day
2) Drink 8 glasses of water.

I've planned to work, and now I am going to work my plan. I hope each of you has found continued success in my absence. And if not, I hope that you will join me in recommitting to this challenge.

1 comments:

K @ Running Through Life said...

Great job on working out while on vacation! Also, great job on setting your goals for the week! You can do it!