CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Clean House

One of the benefits to working at home, is that when there is a lull in phone calls, e-mails, or research project - I have a few extra moments to complete household tasks. I have begun making it a habit to devote those moments to completing household tasks. For example, after my conference call this morning, I used five minutes to fold a basket of laundry. Right before lunch, I vacuumed the bedroom and the home gym. At lunch, I cleaned the master bath and swept the front porch.

It is not mid-afternoon and I am 95% with my cleaning for the week. I will need to sweep/mop the kitchen and vacuum the living room again before week's end since those are high traffic areas. But the bulk of my chores are done....and it is a great feeling.

0 comments: