CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Fall has Fell....

The weather has turned decidedly cooler here in South Georgia. While the thermometer may read 70, the crisp winds make it feel much closer to 60. And I am loving every second of it.

Today was the first day that I was able to break out my classic fall item - knee high boots. These year's pair are a soft brown leather, with button detailing on the side. The best part is the study but small heel and the fact that they cost me less than 25 dollars. (Gotta love bargain shopping).

I donned them today with a pair of dark denim jeans and 3/4 quarter length sleeve sweater while running in errands in town. One of those errands included buying a few more fall decorations including a beautiful table runner, pumpkin scented candles.

Now, my house and I are both decked out for fall. What are your favorite fall traditions?

**I'll add pics once I get my fire wire back from my best friend. She lost hers so she is borrowing mine.

0 comments: