CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 05, 2008

I am feeling:

Irritated - at the people who stop in the middle of the aisle at Wal-mart, Target, or Kroger. I realize that sometimes you need to look at something, but the courteous thing to do is put your cart on one side of the aisle while browsing.

Stuffed - my friend K.D. and I went to eat at the local pub and watch football. And while I did try to eat healthy, the portions were huge. And I did not have the will power to resist the sweet potato fries......or the chocolate mousse cake.

Sore - The fitness center at the hotel is less than stellar.....the weight machines don't work. So I picked up resistance band and DVD at Barnes and Noble. I just finished the upper body portion, and my arms are already achey.

Lonely - I do not mind being by myself. Part of my job is traveling, which requires spending time away from family, friends, and M. But the first night in the hotel is always a lonely thing. Instead of cuddling up on the couch with M, I am surfing the web and trying to find something to watch on t.v.

1 comments:

Espressomama said...

Oh, I am so with you on the shopping cart thing! Drives me nuts. Great planning with the resistance bands - you are going to rock!