CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 04, 2008

Good, Bad, Ugly - The weekend Version

Good - Being able to come to Atlanta with my parents and M for Tech football
Bad - The money spent on gas....ouch!
Ugly - Getting stuck in Atlanta traffic for more than 2 hours on Friday night.

Good - Tech shutting out Duke, 27-0
Bad - A noon start time for the game
Ugly - My tan lines. I wore a short sleeve shirt and forgot to put on sunscreen.

Good- Having Yummy Mexican food for dinner.
Bad - The slow service at the restaurant.....it took 10 minutes to get refills.
Ugly - The number of calories I consumed. (I should have skipped the chips and cheese dips)

Good- Sharing an amazing time with my parents and M (and a few friends).
Bad - Time going by so fast.
Ugly - Being stuck in the city for a week long conference, while M and my parents go back to our hometown. I hate feeling lonely. :-(

0 comments: