CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Temptations Abound

I managed to steer clear of the candy corn on my co-workers desk. Then I turned down the offer for BBQ by a manager. I EVEN managed to refrain from eating the breadsticks that came with my catered lunch.

But when my co-worker offered me mini-candy bars....I caved.

There is so much food floating around the office this week, that I could gain 10 lbs if I let myself. And that's the key....not letting myself. I pick and choose my moments of weakness.

After all, I can't isolate myself from the rest of the world in order to be healthy. I have to learn how to live in it.

1 comments:

Biggest Loser Blog Edition said...

YOU are doing awesome! I'm so impressed - even if you had the mini chocolate bar!

~A