CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

New Workout Plan

Sunday night, while wandering around Barnes and Noble, I stumbled upon the new book "Making the Cut" by Jillian Michaels. For those not in the know, Jillian is one of the trainers on NBC's Biggest Loser.

Jillian has an awesome body and is very driven on the show. I bought the book and spent all of Sunday night reading it. The book contains a 30 day workout plan that is suppose to help you get a more defined body and lose 10 to 20 pounds.

I started the plan last night. And I am sore. I've been lifting consistently for the last month, but I have never been as sore as I am today. I think that's a good sign. I am eager to continue this plan and see the results that I get.

Bonus: The book has tons of yummy low-fat receipes for me to try.

2 comments:

K-Pow said...

What a great idea. I think I'll be heading out to get that book. I really need to shape things up :)

FAT BRIDESMAID said...

Jillian scares me. But I'm interested to see what you think about the book. Thanks for coming by the blog tonight during the show. I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow night!