CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 19, 2008

I'm still here

I apologize profusely for not blogging in the last week or so. But life has taken on a break-neck pace, leaving me little time for anything that is not work, taking care of Daddy, eating or sleeping. The few moments I can steal for myself I have devoted to working out - as right now it is the only thing keeping me from going insane.

I am very much a type A personality - I crave control, order, and get very frazzled when my carefully laid plans go haywire. And Daddy's surgery definitely shifted things around. Thankfully, he is out of the hospital and resting at home. Now the focus moves to teaching him how to live a lifestyle that is vastly different than the one he has lived for 60 years......and I have been appointed teacher/mentor. Wish me luck.

Christmas is just around the corner and thankfully I have managed to purchase all gifts. And they are even wrapped!! Now I can really focus on spending quality time with family/friends. We have our Sunday school party tonight, Christmas Choir Concert on Sunday morning, and the youth drama on Sunday night. I am sooo eager for all of it.

So what are your big plans leading up to Christmas?

0 comments: