CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 22, 2008

Year in Review

Was 2008 good for you? It was a great year for me!!

What was your favorite moment of the year? 10/27/2008 - the night that M popped the question.

What was your worst moment of the year? 02/01/2008 - the day I got dumped. At the time I thought my world was falling apart.

Where were you when 2008 began? My apartment in Rincon, GA.

Who were you with? I was alone.

Where will you be when 2008 ends? More than likely I'll be at our Church service.

Did you keep your new years resolution of 2008? I don't think I made any.

Do you have a new years resolution for 2009? Nope

Did you fall in love in 2008? Yes, madly in love.

If yes, with who? With M, of course.

Are you still in love? Yes, and I always plan to be.

Did you breakup with anyone in 2008? Nope, I was the one to get dumped.

Did you make any new friends in 2008? Yes, quite a few new friends.

Who are your favorite new friends? Stephanie would be tops on the list.

What was your favorite month of 2008? October

Why this month? It was the month I got engaged.

Did you travel outside of the US (or your home country) in 2008? Nope

How many different places did you travel to in 2008? 5-6

Did you miss anybody in the past year? All of my friends who live far away from me.

What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2008? The Dark Knight

What was your favorite song from 2008? 
Love Story - Taylor Swift

How many concerts or plays did you see in 2008? Zero--- I'll have to work on this in 2009.

Did you have a favorite concert in 2008? Nope

What was your favorite book in 2008? The Riddle of the Rock

Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year? Nope.

What was the biggest lie you told in 2008? Hmmm....I guess it would be when I told the ex that I didn't have any hard feelings towards him. Lol, yeah right!

Did you treat somebody badly in 2008? I am sure I hurt someones feelings along the way. But nothing specific is coming to mind.

Did somebody treat you badly in 2008? Yes

What was your proudest moment of 2008? The day I got my new job.

What was your most embarrassing moment of 2008? Falling off the stage at youth drama practice

If you could go back to any moment of 2008 and change something, what would it be? Nothing, every moment shaped me in some way.

Where did you work in 2008? Mostly from home....:-)


Favorite TV shows(s) of 2008? Biggest Loser, Top Chef, Project Runway, anything on TLC

Favorite Band(s) of 2008? Anything country

Favorite Food in 2008? Pizza

Favorite Drink in 2008? Diet Coke

Favorite Place in 2008?
M's house

Favorite person(s) to be with in 2008? M, Lane, Lacey, London, Trevor, Trenton, Mama and Daddy

Favorite person(s) to talk to in 2008? M, Lane and Stephanie

Favorite trip in 2008? The trip M and I took to Atlanta for our 9 month anniversary.

Favorite stores in 2008? Belk's, JC Penney's, B&N

Hardest thing you had to go through in 2008? Getting dumped and finding my true self again.

Most exciting moment(s) in 2008? Meeting M, Falling for M, getting engaged.



What were you answers???

1 comments:

FAT BRIDESMAID said...

Aww good answers! I love that "Love Story" is showing up in everyone's favorite songs list!