CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 08, 2009

The Good, Bad, and Ugly - Thursday Edtion

Good: Waking up earlier so I can make oatmeal for breakfast..instead of grabbing a candy bar at the store on my way into work.

Bad: Eating a cream-filled pastry for lunch because I did not want to take the time to go and purchase something healthy.*

Ugly: Me while during Jillian Michaels "30 day Shred"......I was huffing/puffing, sweating and cursing. But it felt great!!!

*The lunch choice was not good. But I logged the calories in my food journal. And I ate a lighter supper to compensate. Tomorrow's goals is to make time for a healthy lunch!


**To my fellow Team Angie members....I am trying to make it to everyone's blogs but it is a slow proccess. Please be patient as I get there!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Great work! On everything! sure some times some meals arn't "diet friendly" but you totally did the right thing for adapting the rest of your food for the rest of the day! Awesome job!

betseydoodle said...

Hey I know you will make it through! It's a great team!

Bee said...

Thanks for stopping by fellow team mate. We are going to kick some major arse. =)

Shhhhh said...

We all slip up with bad food choices. When I do, I try to make sure my next meal is filled with mostly veggies.

I'm a fellow A-Teamer. Let's rock this challenge!

Oh, and I should post a pic of myself after doing The Shred. Not pretty. Not pretty at all. hehehe