CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 09, 2009

30 Day Shred

I order the 30 day shred DVD right after Christmas. After much anticipation on my part, the DVD arrived on Wednesday. Last night, my future mother and sister-in-law joined me to give it a try.

All I can say is WOW. I tend to think of myself as pretty fit. I have been lifting for awhile, and I can run a 5K. But even the Level 1 workout was kicking my butt! But I loved every minute of it.....so much that I did it a 2nd time last night.

Then tonight I was feeling daring and curious, so I popped it in the player and did the Level 2 dvd. I had to do all of the modifications......it was tough.....but I made it thru!

Now the DH-to be and I are whipping up a pot of Chicken Enchilada Soup for supper. Yummy!!! I hope you all have a great night.

2 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

That sounds... painful! LOL The soup sounds YUMMY though! Care to share the recipe?!

Kari@Onederland said...

omg good for you. I don't consider myself fit and did this dvd sunday night and my upper legs are still so damn sore it hurts to walk up and down stairs.