CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Google Meme

So I've done this before but this one is a little different and a little more fun. If you try it out, let me know! :)

Type in "[your name] needs" in the Google search.
Kimberly needs all five of her riders around her at one time. (No clue what this one is about)

Type in "[your name] looks like" in Google search.
Kimberly looks like an adult sized cupid. (Last time I checked I wasn’t running around with wings and arrows….but maybe someday!)

Type in "[your name] says" in Google search.
Kimberly Says you can’t but your arms around a memory. (This is very deep…it makes me sound very intelligent J )

Type in "[your name] wants" in Google search.
Kimberly Wants to publish her journal. (Sorry folks, my blog is all your are going to get. The things in my journal are too personal for such a public forum..)

Type in "[your name] does" in Google search.
Kimberly Does it again. (Not sure what I did the first time, but I did it again)

Type in "[your name] hates" in Google search.
Kimberly hates Bush (This is not even the slightest bit true. I happen to like the former President quite a bit. )

Type in "[your name] asks" in Google search.
Kimberly asks do ya think I’m sexy? (Well, do you?)

Type in "[your name] likes " in Google search

Kimberly likes to wear dead animals. (Ewww.. the only dead animals I wear are my leather belt, and I try not to think about it even then. )

Type in "[your name] eats " in Google search.
Kimberly Eats a banana. ( I do in fact, one every morning in my oatmeal)

Type in "[your name] wears " in Google search.

Kimberly wears a wig. (Have you seen how much hair I have on my head, I have no need for a wig!)

Type in "[your name] was arrested for" in Google Search.
Kimberly was arrested for aggravated unlicensed operation. ( Any lawyers want to explain to me what I did. )

Type in "[your name] goes" in Google search.
Kimberly goes low in the first round of the draft (Who knew, I was a stellar athlete after all)