CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 26, 2009

Workout Plans for the Week


I am finding that with my busy schedule, if I don’t make my workout plans in advance – they don’t happen. I have even gone so far as to put them in a planner – and for those who know me, you know that I live by my planner; it has all my important “To-do’s”, things to remember, appointments, work tasks and more. So now that my workouts are in my planner (and color coded), I figured I would share my plans with you.

Monday:


6:00 p.m. – Couch to 5K, Week Two Workout #1

7:00 p.m. – Dancing lessons with my future MIL and SIL (we are learning moves from Dirty Dancing as well as classic ballroom dancing. Hopefully we can showcase the moves at my wedding reception)

Tuesday:


6:00 p.m. – Upper Body Routine w/ M

7:00 p.m. – Level 1 of the 30 Day Shred

Wednesday:


8:30 p.m. – Couch to 5K, Week Two Workout #2

Saturday:


12:00 – Couch to 5K, Week Two Workout #3

Sunday:


8:00 – Upper Body Routine w/ M

I am not working out on Thursday or Friday because I will traveling for and attending an all day work conference. It is a 7 hour drive there and back, so any free time I do have will be minimal at best and devoted to sleep.


What are your workout plans for the week?

1 comments:

karen said...

I so admire you for planning it all out in advance like that! I mean to ... and sometimes I try to ... but it never actually seems to work out for me so I keep winging it (which, of course, means that there are weeks when I hardly get off my butt except for the walk to/from work). I really need to try and figure out a plan and try to stick to it at least for a week. If I make it through one week I can probably make it longer :)