CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Goals for the Month

Fitness Goals

1. Complete all the workouts for weeks 3 thru 6 in the Couch to 5K Plans – For those who are not familiar with the plan, that translates into 3 “training sessions a week”
2. Complete dance classes at least 4 nights a week – both modern and ballroom

3. Do the 30 Day Shred at least every other day – Many of my fellow BLBE challengers are trying to do it every day in February. But with my history of knee injuries – I think the impact of running coupled with the dance classes is a lot for my knee to handle. So I am going to limit the 30 day shred.

4. Complete at minimum to weight lifting workouts with M per week.


Nutritional Goals

1. Drink 8 glasses of water a day

2. Eat at least 5 servings of fruits and veggies a day

3. Limit my diet coke intake to 2 per day.

4. Work towards eliminating chocolate from my diet.


Wedding Goals

1. Finalize design ideas for floral arrangements

2. Finalize and obtain all necessary decorations for reception.

3. Finalize menu for reception

4. Pay vendors the balance of their accounts

0 comments: