CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 09, 2009

My Wedding Dress

I picked up my wedding dress on Saturday. It fits perfectly no alterations needed - in fact the shop told me that if I was lose too much weight (more than 5-6 pounds) the dress might be a touch too big. That made me feel great.

The dress is now hanging in my closest at my parents house, the door kept locked so that nosey fiances and Daddies can't go peeking. The two most important men in my life won't see that dress till the big day.

40 days and counting......

2 comments:

Psalmist said...

Great news on the dress! How many times in a gal's life does she hear 'you might not want to lose too much weight'? *laughs*

Kathie Brinkman said...

Congratulations Kimberly! I look forward to seeing some wedding pictures on your site after the big day.

(BTW, Thanks for your kind posts on my site)