CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 07, 2009

My Weekend in Numbers

6 - The numbers of hours I slept last night. Two of my dearest friends and I had a "girls only" night at the home of one of the gals - we stayed up till nearly 2 a.m. fixing each other's hair, gossiping and generally acting like teenagers.

20 - The number of minutes I worked out today ( at least as verifable exercise).

45 - The number of minutes I spent playing on the 20 foot inflatable slide at my niece's birthday party. Does climbing up and down the slide while carrying kids count as exercise?

2 - The number of pieces of cake I had at the birthday party.

11 - The number of thank you notes I have left to write.

75 - The number of thank you notes I have written.

8 - The number of hours of sleep I hope to get tonight. And with that....I'm done.

:-)

0 comments: