CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

I need a brighter smile

With wedding day just 17 days away, I've started thinking about the pictures and all the smiling I will have to do. That lead me to evaluate my smile. Years of braces have left me with straight teeth and a great smile, but I can't help feeling that the smile could be just a bit brighter. So I am wanting to whiten my teeth. Do you readers have any recommendation on which products work the best?

3 comments:

Maria said...

I used the Crest brand strips before my wedding. I don't really know if it's the "best" because I have nothing to compare it to, I've only used them that one time. But they were easy to use, and they did the trick.

Sarah said...

I am getting my teeth bleached right now. I actually jut got the trays from my dentist today. It will take 14 days and the cost is $250 which might be more than you want to pay.

Kathie Brinkman said...

I know nothing of this other than that teeth whiteners can be irritating and uncomfortable if you have sensitive teeth. So just be careful. You certainly don't want to cause yourself any more problems before your big day. As for photos, I would think that your photographer could retouch any close ups that you were unhappy with.