CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Guess Who Got an MP3 Player????

Me, me, me! M came home from work on Monday and told me he had a suprise for me. We had been discussing purchasing MP3 players for quite some time - as we knew they would come in handy once we take our runs outside - but we had not gotten around to purchasing anything. So when I walked into the living room, I was suprised to find M standing there holding 2 Sony Walkman 4GB MP3 players. I was so excited!!

I can't wait to set mine up and use it on my run tonight. :-) Do you have any recommendations on songs that I should add to my playlist?

2 comments:

Amy said...

Yay! Pink and Coldplay Rock.

Kathie Brinkman said...

60's girl group music, 70's disco music and 80's pop music for sure! It's fun, has a strong beat, and is great to exercise to. This is what I listened to in high school and college. Download a greatest hits selection of these genres and you'll be off and running! I know nothing of music after this time period. My other musical choices would be big band music (for dancing) and classical.