CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 19, 2005

Quick Update

Just a few short lines to let my loyal readers know that I am alive and well - which may not have been apparent due to my silence on the blogging front. But my journey home to the big city of Alma effectively limited the amount of free time I had to devote to such things.

When I arrive home on Wednesday afternoon, I found that my parents had yet to wrap a single gift and hadn't finished decorating the tree. Gasp! Needless to say, I became a tornado of activity as in 72 hours - I managed to decorate the tree, help my parents finish the shopping, and wrapped all the presents. On Sunday, I received an awesome suprise, when Jamie called to let me know he had arrived in Georgia 3 hours ahead of schedule. Yeah for surpises!

After spending a rainy afternoon cuddled on the couch watching football, we went to my Church's annual Christmas musical. It was fantastic. I then headed back to Jamie's place so to hang out a bit longer, and wound up crashing there. Then this morning we had a pancake breakfast before hitting the malls once again in pursuit of more gifts.

Just a few more days till the big event - Christmas! I am so excited. In case I don't update again....

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOURS!

0 comments: