CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Anticipation

Lately, I've driven myself nearly insane with my never-ending to-lists. I begin each day by opening my day planner to view the necessary activities and tasks that must be completed. The routine of it has begun to grate on my nerves. So today, instead of focusing on all those mundane tasks that await me, I've decide to shift my focus to those "fun events" that lie before me....

In 24 hours....
I'll be in Atlanta, celebrating (hopefully) another successful job interview.
In 11 days…
The 2006 Georgia Tech Baseball season kicks off. Nothing quite like watching my Joltin’ Jackets in action.
In 16 Days....
I'll be in Ft. Lauderdale, snuggling up with my beloved boyfriend, catching some sun, and enjoying the company of good friends.
In 22 days....
I have, yet another, job interview. This one's the biggie - a top management position with the corresponding salary.
In 94 days....
The spring semester will be over and along with it 99% of my Masters degree requirements will be complete.
In 112 days…
It will be time for another ACC Tourney – held in Jacksonville. Another fun filled week of baseball, beaches, beverages, and a whole lot of surprises.
In 184 days…
I will turn 24 years old and will celebrate the anniversary of my birth as well as the total completion of my Masters degree.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My time has really flown. You can not be that old. Seriously, we are proud of you. You have always made me proud, because you are my first born. You are so special to me. Be good and good luck on the big interview.