CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 13, 2006

5 things

Kevin stole this from a friend, so I stole it from him. Feel free to keep the cycle going.

5 Things in My Refrigerator:
1. A gallon of milk
2. A bag of Hershey's Kisses
3. A jar of appelsauce
4. Great Value Brand Fig Bars
5. A container of pesto

5 Things in My Car:
1. A cup from KFC
2. A map of Georiga
3. An umbrella
4. My straw hat for the beach
5. My tassle from graduation at Tech.

5 Most Frequently Watched TV Stations:
1.HGTV
2.TLC
3. Discovery
4. A&E
5. NBC

Things I Like to do in my Spare Time:
1.Read/write blogs
2. Read romance novels
3. Take naps on my porch swing or the hammock.
4. Play with my puppies
5. Call up friends just to chat.

5 Favorite College Courses:
1. Great Power Relations
2. Intro to International Affairs
3. Political Science
4. Organizational Behavior
5. Human Resources

5 Least Favorite College Courses:
1. Chemistry
2. Biology
3. Management Science
4. Computer Science
5. Finance.

5 Things I will Spend Good Money On:
1.Books
2. Plan tickets to Ft. Lauderdale (or whever Jamie is)
3. Georgia Tech sporting events
4. A nice dinner
5. Gifts for those I love

5 Places I've Been Abroad:
Sadly, I have yet to go abroad.

5 Places Abroad Where I Want to Go:
1. Italy (The Tuscan Region)
2. Scotland
3.Australia
4. Egypt
5. Switzerland

1 comments:

Kevin said...

jFunny how our most and least favorite college courses were so similar. Great minds think alike!