CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Hot 'Lanta

Atlanta has a special place in my heart. Aside from being Georgia's capital, it is the city that hosts my alma mater Georgia Tech and where I spent four of the greatest years of my life. Since a large number of my friends still reside in the city, I make trips to the city whenever possible. Such is the present case.....

My father has a conference in Atlanta and offered me a free ride and hotel room in the ATL for nearly 5 days. I took him up on his offer and made it to the city on Friday night. Within a few hours, I was out and about at my old haunts, living it up with my good friends. Lots of memories, lots of fun, a few questionable activities, and adult beverage or two.....it all added up to a great night.

0 comments: