CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Super Bowl Excitement

I've never been a huge fan of the NFL. There' s something about the big salaries and even biggger egos that detracts from the heart of the game. My affections lean more towards the collegiate version of this sport..... unless we're talking about the Colts.

Now, I'm not a die hard Colts fan, at least not the way I am about my Jackets. But I do get excited when I see Peyton connect with Marvin for a score. Maybe its because my Daddy always pulled for the Colts, or because Jamie's subjected me to watching the games with him.....but this year, I've actually followed the Colts progress. And tonight I get to revel in the fact that the boys in blue and white are headed to Miami.

It was a come from behind victory that left New England, and even a few Colts fans stunned......and that makes it all the sweeter. :-)

0 comments: