CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Stand

There are times in my life when I have found myself facing a difficult choice. Neither alternative seems like a good decision, but somehow I manage to navigate the rocky path, and find myself stronger at the end of the journey. I'm in such a situation now....I can walk away or I can dig in my heels and fight. I'm ready for the battle

Cause when push comes to shove
You taste what you're made of.
You might bend, till you break,
Cause its all you can take.
On your knees you look up,
decide you've had enough
You get mad
You get strong
Wipe your hands shake it off
Then you Stand, Then you stand
-Rascal Flatts
.

1 comments:

NavyBride said...

Stay strong. Anything worth keeping is worth that battle it takes you to keep it.

And that's about as deep as I get on a weeknight ;)

Best wishes!