CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Friendly Competiton

If you read my blog regularly, you know that I am attempting to adopt healthier habits. As a follow up to that, I am trying to lose those last few pounds left over from my college days. It just so happens, that Jamie shares my resolutions. Sensing that I needed an extra bit of motivation (I think he does too), we've created a wager.

In 3 weeks we will be in Ft. Lauderdale, the wager is too see who has lost the most weight by then. If he wins, I treat Jamie to a shopping spree for new dress shirts. If I win, he picks up the tab on the new diamond earrings I'm eyeing.

To some it may seem a bit unseemly to wager on something like weight loss, but for two type-A personalities, the competition is just the ticket to break thru our plateaus and shake the last of our bad habits.

P.S. - I will win!

0 comments: