CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Deck the Halls...

And the kitchen, and the dining room.....

Apartment living poses problems when it comes to decorating for the Christmas season. My living is shaped in such a manner, that there is not a place for my Christmas tree. Nor does my current entertainment center have enough room for the Christmas village. So I was forced to improvise.

The tree a glorious display of gold and white (yes, it's a tribute to Georgia Tech) is in the corner of the dining room. My Christmas village, complete the lighthouse and caroling family is resting atop my kitchen cabinets. The 4 feet space between the ceiling and the cabinet tops serves as a wonderful display case for it.

Now, I just need to find a place to hang the stockings.......

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should open your dating a med school student up for comments. A year and a half into my relationship with a med student --I can totally relate.

I think there should be a support group :)