CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

He talks real slow, cuz it's late......

In my previous post, I said that I'd be posting with greater regularity. Yeah, that promise has gone right out the window. Sorry!

I just seem to be having a string of really late nights these days. When you are getting home at 4 a.m, 2 a.m., and 3 a.m. - blogging is these least of your concerns.

Anyways, life is going great. Work is a nice steady space. And the guy I hinted about earlier, well things are progressing quite nicely in that regard as well. We've spent a bit of time together - talking, laughing, and getting to know each other. Hopefully, the good times will continue.

I will be off to Brunswick for 2 days, then back home. I will update once I return. I am hoping the change of scenery prompts a bit of blogging inspiration.

0 comments: