CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 15, 2008

If I never see the 7 Wonders....

Sorry that I haven't posted in awhile. It just seems that the day to day routine of life takes up more and more of my free time. And I am not complaining.

Nearly 2 weeks post-break up, I am happily settled into life in my hometown. Work is steady - lots of travel in the past week and again next week - but it helps to break up the otherwise monotinous work week. Outside of work, I am devoting my time to Church, spending time with my family, hanging out with friends, and working out with Lane.

Someone asked me last week if I had started dating again. Then answer to that is yes... and no. I haven't been on any offical dates and I am not actively purusing them either. I know that I need to take this time to enjoy being single and rediscover myself. That being said there is someone who has caught my attention and if the rumor are true, I'm on his radar as well. For the time being it is the occasional verbal banter or flirtatous smiles. We will see what happens.

I'll try to post with more regularity next week. Until then....

0 comments: