CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

It was almost like a song.....

Tonight I am writing this post from my apartmetn in Rincon. Yes, I am still planning on moving to Alma. In fact, all of my wordly possesions save my bed, bookcases, and books are now at my parent's house. But because I do not want to leave my roommate in a bind, I have opted to maintain my lease until it ends.

This has its benefits. When my job requires me to be in Savannah very early in the morning for meetings or training, I come the night before and sleep in a comfortable and familar bed. The downside is that being in the apartment reminds me of the things that have transpired in the past week and half.

I am sure this is the first of many of those moments. Moments where my thoughts will drift to Jamie, our relationship, and what might of been. I just have to find ways to shake away those thought and refocus on the present and the future.

0 comments: