CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Rant and Rave

Do you ever have those days where it seems the universe is conspiring to just royally tick you off? I do, and today happens to be one of those days. So in order to let off a little steam, I thought I would blog about my frustrations. It is much safer than punching someone (and yes, I am that fired up) and I won't have bruised knuckles tomorrow. In no particular order, here are the things that ticked me off today:

1) Semi-trucks driving in both lanes. - I get it, you are a big vehicle. But that does not mean you have the right to take up my lane and yours. Move over - hogging both lanes is just not illegal it is DANGEROUS.

2) My sister wanting to buy a dog when she can't afford to pay her light bill. - Will someone please explain to me why my sister thinks spending forty bucks on a dog is a good idea, when she and her husband can not pay any of their bills????

3) My fathers is going to give her the money - My sister got pregnant young, dropped out of school, and married a man with little to no ambition (and no job in 2 years - but that's a rant for another day), and thereby limited her opportunities in life. But that does not mean my parents need to bail her out all the time. Yes, my parents have helped me out when I got in tight spots - but I've always paid them back --or at least tried to ---I can't make them cash the checks. However, at some point she has to learn to stand on her own two feet.


Sigh...I feel slightly better. Thanks for listening...

0 comments: