CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 07, 2008

Reboot

Have you ever noticed that if you leave your computer on for days at a time, it begins to act very strange? Okay, maybe not but mine does. And I have to shut it down and reboot.

Well, that's how I am feeling after the 3 day weekend. I've been going, going, going, with little to no rest, poor food choices, and not a whole lot of exercise. Last week, I was making great strides on my 21 Day Challenge. But the exercise fell by the way side on Sunday - I was too tired - or at least that's what I told myself. And the no diet coke thing, yeah, that lasted right until my friend passed me a ice cold can of the dark devil liquid. It was so good......

In the past, I would have gotten frustrated with myself (which I am) and then thrown all of my good habits out the window (which I am not doing). But now, I realize that I am human, imperfect on a good day. So like my computer, I am going to reboot myself. I am restarting my 21 day challenge...and this time I am going to be successful.

0 comments: