CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Trip to Texas, Part II (Saturday)

In our last installment, we arrived at Texas around 1:30 p.m. on Saturday. The majority of the family was there to greet us. After unloading the R.V., we changed into swimsuits and hit the pool. We spent the afternoon swimming and eating - lots of eating - ribs, hotdogs, hamburgers, turkey legs, and all the sides. We swam until dark.

Lane, Jason and the girls headed to Jeremy's and Darlene's - and M's and I made plans to go out with Leslie and her husband Brett. We wound up in downtown Dallas. I guess I was feeling adventurous.... or maybe crazy. Either way, we wound up at Tigger's - a local tattoo shop. Leslie and I decided to get tattoos. After a few minutes of discussion with Mikey, and one of the tattoo guys - the tat was paid for and I was in the artist chair. 25 minutes later, I left the shop with the most awesome tattoo*. Then only question was what would M's parent's think.





*The tattoo is an image of Buzz, the mascot for Georgia Tech - my alma mater.

0 comments: