CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Firsts

1. Who was your FIRST prom date?

Matt R. - he was the son of a Sunday School teacher and a year younger than me. We took his truck to Jr. Prom, but I had to drive since he was only 15.

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?No

3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? Captain Morgan and Coke

4. What was your FIRST job?Babysitting!

5. What was your FIRST car?A 1996 silver Ford Tarus.

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? M. He texts me first thing every morning.

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?M.

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?Mrs. Zickert Petterson.

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? Omaha, Nebrasksa for the College World Series

10. Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with them? Jessica C. and we keep in touch.

11. What was your FIRST sport played?Ummm, does t-ball count?

12. Where was your FIRST sleep over? Jessica's

13. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? M

14. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?My cousin Barry's.

15. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?Checked my voicemail.

16. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?Dave Matthews Band

17. FIRST tattoo or piercing? First piercing would be my ears as an infant. My first tattoo was in September. It's the mascot of my alma mater.

18. FIRST foreign country you went to? That hasn't happened yet.

19. What was your FIRST run in with the law? Speeding ticket my sophomore year of college.

20. When was your FIRST detention? 7th grade- my Daddy was the teacher who gave it to me.

21. What was the FIRST state you lived in? Georgia!

22. Who was the FIRST person to break your heart? Jamie....loser!

23. Who was your FIRST roommate? My sister, Kari.

24. Where did you go on your FIRST limo ride? That hasn't happened yet.

Consider yourself tagged!Link back to me and leave a comment here when you post so I can be nosey... Please?!

0 comments: