CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

I've been Interviewed

Janet at Love is Blonde has chosen me as her first blogger interview. Here are her questions and my responses. To keep the interviews going, leave me a comment if you want to be interviewed.

1. I noticed you've been blogging for years - what has been the key to not giving up the blog, even when you don't feel like it?

I have found the key to not giving up the blog is to allow yourself to take small breaks. If I try and force myself to blog every day - even if I have nothing to say - then I begin to resent my blog. Over the past few years, I have taken breaks and then came back to the blog with renewed vigor.

2. Your wedding is fast approaching! (Squee!) What quality do you love most in your future husband?

It is hard to pick one just one quality about M that I love - but since I have to chose I would say it is his dependability. He is always there to help those who need him - friends, family, Me. He is like a rock!

3. Have you already picked out future baby names, and BONUS: care to share? (I warned that I'd ask this... :) )

Yes, we have picked out future baby names. Okay, I've picked the names and he has just listened. If it is a boy, he will be Micheal Lenwood Lee, III. While Lenwood isn't my favorite name it is M's grandfather's name - and he was a great man, so if my future son lives up to his names then he'll be wonderful. For a girl, I love the name Rebecca Morgan.

4. Where is the best place you've taken a vacation?

The best place I've been on vacation was the Florida Keys. I loved being able to snorkel in both the Atlantic and the Gulf. The sunsets were amazing. And the food...oh my gosh....the food was unbelievable.

5. When you go to a deli-type place, what kind of sandwich do you usually order?

I usually order a ham with pepperjack cheese and extra heavy on the veggies.

1 comments:

Janet said...

Our answers are so similar! (Well, if I had answered my own questions). And I am so happy you played along with my baby name question. I know a toddler Rebecca who is so cute it hurts.