CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Year in Review 2008

At beginning of the year, I blogged about going home. In February, I got dumped and finally did what I had been thinking about for quite some time. The ides of March came and went, and I witnessed a a couple join their lives while I was falling in love with M. Spring was ushered in in April. And I began training for my big project . The project was training for a 5k and it took up most of my free time in May. At least it did, until I injured myself . But I rallied from the injured and finished the race knee brace and all. While May and June had been all about plan, July was all about work. I turned 26 in August , had a family member get seriously injured. We took a family vacation where I got this . With the cool fall weather came a surprise, as M popped the question . The holidays came with Thanksgiving and Christmas.


2008 year was a great year for me. And I anticipate 2009 to be even better. I wish each of you a Happy New Year full of love, laughter, and good things.

0 comments: